Quotes for Creativity

Sunday, July 17, 2016


"The only thing you can control is your own effort."  That is so true.  It's easy to get caught up in the web and see how much other people are getting done on their blogs.  How do they even find the energy?  The time?  Or even the amount of inspiration to always be creating?  What's wrong with me that I can't come up with enough ideas?  Or that I don't have much to show for it?

It's easy to feel like I'm so far behind, deficient somehow.  But you know what?  That's them.  It's great that they are able to do all of that!  All I can control is myself.  All that is limiting me is myself.  I need to get off my own butt and get cracking!  Those people out there who have everything together are a source of inspiration and all I need to do is keep moving forward. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe