Branding Restyle

Sunday, August 02, 2015



Since my entire life has changed by becoming a mama, I've been itching to do a little restyle of my branding.  I was happy with the ribbon style font of my main logo, but I wanted a little more color.  I am in love with the results!  Slightly different fonts with more romantic scripts and a soft color palette are what make up my restyled branding.


I used Corel Draw X7 to play around with the graphics and this amazing font and image bundle pack from The Hungry JPEG.  It comes with a bunch of different fonts and images and the best part is that it includes a commercial license as well.   


Creating stickers is my favorite.  I think this is my favorite part about packing up orders.  I get to put some pretty stickers on the products and packages.  I know I'm always looking forward to getting orders from Etsy because of the unique packaging that I can expect from handmade sellers.


I can't wait to start using these on all my new items in the shop!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe