On a Lengthy Hiatus

Saturday, August 01, 2015


It's been a long time since I've made my presence known on the web.  Right here...here is my reason for taking my long break.  A beautiful little boy named Aiden whom I lovingly call Aideroo or Baby Roo.  Seven and a half months he has been in my life and he is my world.

But, even so, I'm starting to find a few quiet moments at night and during the weekends where I can do my own thing.  My own thing...I had almost forgotten what that was like.  As much as I love this little boy, I need to do something for just me every once in a while.  He is starting to nap at consistent times throughout the day and it really helps a lot.



And so...this new collection for the shop was born!  I've been slowly working on a collection of hand-embroidered packaging, full of fun colors and pretty stitching.  Aren't they so pretty?  What's especially nice is that I can prep everything while he naps and it's no big deal if I need to put it down once he's awake.   


This set of leaves is also really nice.  Just me wishing for some cooler weather to come my way.  Have I mentioned how much I love autumn?  It has got to be my favorite season.  These would look so cute as wedding favors in the fall, all pretty and stitched up.  The back is blank so there is an option to add personal text or even one of the stickers I've included as an optional add-on in the listing.


 So there you go!  My first post and new shop listings in almost a year.  Has it really been that long?  I hope to be able to continue making and posting new things, but like with all things having to do with babies, nothing is ever predictable.

P.S. I finally set up a shop facebook page!  Check here for mini updates and special deals!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe