Package from Texas?

Thursday, November 14, 2013





















My husband likes to play jokes on me, especially those that show how gullible I can be sometimes.  On the way home yesterday, I called him like I normally do.  He has been home all week still recuperating from his surgery so I wanted to check up on him and see if he needed me to pick up anything from the store.

It seems a few packages had been delivered and one of them was addressed to me from Texas.  Now, if you know me, there are times where I can be very gullible and easy to deceive.  Some of his favorite memories of me are the times he's tricked me over the phone.





















I kept wracking my brain, trying to figure out what I could have possibly ordered over the weekend that was from Texas.  I knew no one in Texas and the stores I normally shop from are nowhere in that state.  Plus nothing I ordered over the weekend should have arrived that quickly.  This thinking goes on for the half hour it takes me to get home. 





















I should have known better.  I should have realized who I was talking to.  =)

Nestor had finally felt well enough that day to run a few errands and, to thank me, he bought me this little bouquet of flowers from the grocery store to thank me for taking care of him after his surgery..  I loved them.  He is not the flower-giving type and that made these even more special.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe