New Listings in the Shop!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Burgundy Zinnias
I have added a few new listing to ink & scissors.  For now a few tiny goodies can be found in the supplies section.

Ivory Prairie Flowers
Aren't those millinery flowers just lovely?  I have been eyeing these and a few others for some time now.  One of the projects I would like to do for my home is an artsy display using a 7gypsies printers tray.  I was thinking of something feminine and soft to put into our master bedroom sitting room and these flowers just called out to me.  I have some Tim Holtz tiny apothecary bottles that I think would look so cute with some of these flowers.  A few more new listings will be joining these pretty things once those photos get edited.  They will include miniature burlap flowers. clear crystal flowers, and tiny white tansies.  Oh if only I knew how to make these flowers on my own!

Medium-Weight 4x4 Chipboard Coasters
Lastly, I wanted to share some of these medium-weight chipboard coasters.  I find that they are the perfect weight for die-cutting through my cuttlebug.  They go through very easily and I've tried a variety of dies on them.  They are also a nice size for using in mixed media mini albums.  I think they are also the right size for using as a special card as seen below.

Special You - Unique Gift Card Holder
Here I used the chipboard as a base for this cute gift card holder.  I'm always a fan of receiving gift cards, but those little cardboard envelopes that they arrive in can be so boring sometimes.  A little too literal for my tastes.  I like to package them up in something special and that's how this holder was born.  Embellish it with bling and doilies with a small pocket on the inside for the gift card to slip into.  Who wouldn't love getting something like this? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe