Just a few more new listings...

Monday, March 12, 2012

Burlap Bonnet Wildflowers

Just a few more listings for the night.  Aren't those lavender flowers just so sweet?  I'm typically not a fan of anything purple, but these burlap flowers are just lovely.  They are made of a starched burlap fabric which allows them to hold their shape really well.  Plus, how can you not love the rustic look?  These will probably find a spot on my printers tray project.  They look especially cute in my vintage wooden spool! 

Crystal Clear Acrylic Flowers
The final edition of the night...these little acrylic flowers.  I had a hard time choosing which color to first stock, but I love the simplicity of the clear flowers.  Just the right amount of sparkle without overpowering anything I choose to use them on.  These are flat enough that they can be used easily on scrapbook layouts or as accents on mini albums. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe