Low Carb Diet: Week 2Tuesday, July 12, 2016
A few takeaways from the week:
- I really should push myself to hit my goal of 11,000 steps.
- Trying to remain low carb when going out for happy hour is VERY hard. Let's just say I failed on Thursday. Thank goodness that cider beer was delicious.
- Since I did so badly on Thursday, I tried to make up for it on Friday. I did 2.5 miles on the elliptical and stayed within my carb limits of 20g net carbs. Happy to say that the plain fried chicken wings fit into the diet!
- Next week, I'll try to incorporate different items into the diet to have a little variety.
- Just because I break the rules of my diet doesn't mean I plan on giving up!