Low Carb Diet: Week 2

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Week 2 is done!  I saw a few pounds lost, even if it was probably only water weight.  Still...progress is progress!

A few takeaways from the week:
  • I really should push myself to hit my goal of 11,000 steps.  
  • Trying to remain low carb when going out for happy hour is VERY hard.  Let's just say I failed on Thursday.  Thank goodness that cider beer was delicious.
  • Since I did so badly on Thursday, I tried to make up for it on Friday.  I did 2.5 miles on the elliptical and stayed within my carb limits of 20g net carbs.  Happy to say that the plain fried chicken wings fit into the diet!
  • Next week, I'll try to incorporate different items into the diet to have a little variety.
  • Just because I break the rules of my diet doesn't mean I plan on giving up!   
If you're interested in seeing how I'm handling a low carb diet, here are some of my previous posts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe