Quotes for Creativity

Monday, June 27, 2016



All my life I have collected quotes of all kinds.  Quotes that inspire me, quotes that touch me, and most especially, quotes that make me laugh.  At this point in my life, I need quotes for creativity.  Quotes that remind me that being creative is fun.

It's been a long while since I've done anything creative.  I closed up shop to celebrate and enjoy the holidays, and I haven't been inspired enough to reopen and brainstorm new products until now.  Half a year is a long time to not make anything.  I have this wonderful craft room filled with supplies, but lately I walk in there and I just can't do it.

Maybe it's because Aiden entered this stage where everything that went into his mouth had to be visually inspected.  Wasn't that supposed to happen around 2 years old?  Gone were the days of easy feedings and here were the long days of constant fighting, trying to get him to eat all of the important food groups, but eventually giving up and letting him eat all the fruit he wanted because I just wanted him to eat.  I never knew how stressful my non-eating child could be.

But this past week, he hit some sort of turning point and I'm seeing my sweet baby boy again.  The one who liked to at least try new things and would eat until I could see his little round belly peek out from the bottom of his shirt.

So here I am back in my craft room.  Feeling less weighted down by worry and more open to ideas.  I like that feeling.  I need to do things for me again, just because.

I've been coming across a lot of quotes that I really enjoy reading and I would like to share them with those who need a little push or inspiration to be creative.  What do you have weighing you down and stopping you from being creative again?

Hope you enjoy them!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe