Product Introduction: Bridesmaid Invitations

Friday, September 04, 2015


Another product I am so happy to introduce is these beautiful Bridesmaid Invitation Banners!  This is yet another product that has been percolating on my mind for a very long time, but I wasn't able to put together my vision until recently.


I have always loved looking at invitations and seeing how unique some of them can get.  I didn't have a very large wedding so I only had my maid of honor, but, if I did have a large bridal party, this was exactly how I would have asked them all to be a part of my special day.

The outside of the 100% recycle kraft envelope hints at what's to come, using customizable colors that coordinate with anybody's wedding color scheme.


The coordinating envelope liner carries on with the color scheme and, on the back of the envelope, that special day is front and center.


Here's where it gets really fun.  Tucked inside these large envelopes is a large banner that spells it all out for your ladies.


The banner is crafted from quality heavy weight cardstock in the chosen color scheme.  Each piece is die-cut by hand and the main color is embossed with a pretty basketweave pattern.  The script letters are cut in glossy gold and look so pretty in person.

Such a unique way to ask those special friends to share your day with you.


And once they accept your invitation, ask them to take a photo while holding the banner.  This would make a great entry into your wedding album!  I am so in love with how they turned out and I can't wait to see what color combinations my customers choose.

P.S.  Future additions will include invitations for Maid of Honor and Flower Girl.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe