New Year Outlook

Wednesday, January 01, 2014


Happy New Year, everyone!  It's time to say goodbye to 2013 and welcome 2014 with open arms.

This year, instead of creating resolutions I know I won't keep past January, I wanted to try something a little different.  I've been reading about Ali Edwards' One Little Word and I think picking something like that may work better for me.  It frees me from the rigid boundaries of a straightforward resolution and pushes me to look at everything from the viewpoint of my word.

For 2014, I choose "complete".

I am a dreamer.  I have so many dreams about projects I want to do around the house and changes I want to make in my life.  I dream about so many things, but I'm tired of dreaming up all these wonderful ideas and never really getting to them.  Not always following through.

So this year, I want to complete some dreams.

I will complete these projects that have been sitting in the corner forgotten.

I will work on things in order to make my life more complete.  Not only projects that need to be finished, but also changes to myself.

I'm looking forward to seeing how "complete" affects my 2014.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe