Working on a Few Things

Saturday, September 21, 2013


It's been several days since I've had a chance to blog.  I find myself actually missing it.  Maybe that means I've gotten into the habit of it?  Right now, I'm looking forward to a weekend at home.  No social obligations, no errands to run...just a nice quiet chunk of time at home.  Now that the weather is starting to cool down, I find myself wanting to hole up in the house a little more.


And since I'm looking forward to staying home, I can now focus a little more time and attending to the etsy shop.  I've been neglecting the poor shop so much lately.  I have several ideas I've been working on for new standard lines of products, but first, need to list the ones I've already made.  I'm loving me these cute little paper houses.  They're time consuming to make, but the result really is lovely and cute. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe