New items in the shop!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A few new items are going up today in my etsy store. I have had a lot of fun playing with spring colors and the theme of love!

"Be Mine" Gift Card Holder
 Looking through all the items in the shop, I noticed that I was seriously lacking in the gift card holder department.  This is just one of the few that I will be adding to the shop.  Don't you think those colors just scream "spring"?

Tiny Favor Tags - Stone Gray and Lemon Yellow

These tiny favor tags are a new favorite of mine.  I love how cute they are!  They are just the right size to tie onto a favor bag or box without overwhelming it with their size.  I plan on releasing several sets in different color combinations.  They are perfect for weddings since their colors are completely customizable!

Keep checking back for more updates!  To celebrate this new year, please feel free to use the coupon "HNY2013" on your ink & scissors purchases for 15% off throughout the month of January.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe