Everyday Life Journal - Page 1

Wednesday, December 14, 2011


My very first page is complete!  I had a lot of fun creating my opening page using the manila tag.  Using products I had lying around from old scrapbook kits, I layered here and there until I had my motivational page done.  


Since my main focus on this journal is ME, I wanted to really be able to just have fun creatively.  This meant using these little tidbits I've been saving for "something special".  Does anyone else have that problem?  I'm constantly finding things that I just love, but I find that I rarely use them since I want to make sure it's used in just the right spot!  You can imagine how much stuff I've accumulated over the years.  


So here is my attempt to use the things I've recently received in a project right away!

Front tag supplies:  Studio Calico journaling tag, American Crafts sticker border, Maya Road kraft doiley, Tim Holtz metal pin, Making Memories metal tag, Cosmo Cricket word stickers, Jenni Bowlin stamp, Technique Tuesday stamp, 7gypsies stamp, PTI ink


Here is the back of the tag.  I didn't really have a plan here except to have something simple and reinforce my message of ME...my everyday.


Products used are:  LYB (ticket, sticker), Jenni Bowlin chipboard button, American Crafts brads, Melody Ross chipboard stickers

I have the second page already done, but I haven't had a chance to photograph it yet.  Plan on posting more on that tomorrow.  That page focuses more on goals I want to keep in mind for 2012.


I have to say, I really have been enjoying freeing myself up to use products when I want.  This is something I really have to work on, but I'm pushing myself to do it for this journal because who wants to wait for the perfect moment?  Life moves along and I might as well move along with it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe