Early Birthday

Tuesday, December 13, 2011



Silhouette Stock Image

For a while now, I've known that my husband had already bought my birthday gift this year.  He's been telling me that it was a new desk chair since I so obviously needed one.  My new desk is at counter height and my old chair has me feeling even shorter than usual.  Anyway, he's been saying it's a chair for weeks!

I knew that the package would arrive today and I really was prepared to find a chair.  I knew which store he bought my gift at online and like a snoop, I went on there today trying to find which chair he chose by matching it to the amount charged on the credit card.  Needless to say, I didn't have any luck.  

Just for kicks, I searched for the Silhouette Cameo thinking maybe...just maybe...this is what he got me.  Alas, the price tags didn't match and my dreams on that went away. 

Imagine my surprise when I saw this sitting outside of our garage!


Haha...I guess the company had left this little opening on the box so they could scan it as it went out.  Just my luck that this was the side facing up as I grabbed it.  Otherwise, I would have never thought to look at the bottom!

It's another 10 more days until my birthday and my husband swears I won't be able to use it until then, but we'll see!  I've been researching for so long on what die-cutting machine to get and the Silhouette has always come out on top.  The only drawback was the smaller size cutting area but the Cameo fixed that!  This was on my list of things to save for but my sweet husband read my mind.  I guess all those times I waxed on about how many vinyl transfers I could do for the house if only I had this machine.  I'm sure he's already reserved the first vinyl sign for his future bar!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe