Everyday Life Journal - Goal 1

Sunday, December 18, 2011



Thinking about what I want to do in 2012 got me thinking of a set of goals I would like to complete by 2013.

 My first goal was to finally complete some of these projects I have had accumulating in my closet, on my floor, in my craft room, etc.  I am always wanting to try to make something new, buying the supplies and researching all the things I should about it.  However, I find that I don't always end up finishing them.  I get distracted by something new.


So my goal is to complete 24 projects.  

Can I do it?


I believe I can if I have something staring at me on the very first page of my journal.

Some of those projects include multiple beaded cross-stitch ornaments I've had a mind of making for myself and as gifts for others.  I've been wanting to pick up embroidery as well and I have some pieces of felt I purchased just for this.  I also have a few books full of cute home decor projects with embroidery and other little things.


As for details about how I put this page together...the main piece is a die-cut from a House of Three journaling pack.  I've been holding on to these for awhile and I just love how it fills up the page.  Tons of stickers were used here from manufacturers like Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket, 7gypsies, October Afternoon, and Studio Calico.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe