Quotes for Creativity

Monday, July 04, 2016


I love this quote.  There are so many times when I feel like I've become a dry lake bed.  All those ideas I used to had all over the place, they just up and disappeared.  I find myself sitting at my desk, staring at some new supplies that just arrived, and I can't come up with anything.  Does that ever happen to you? 

But like anything else...

Creativity is like a muscle. It needs to be exercised. It needs to be used.

It's not surprising that I have no ideas because I haven't been practicing coming up with ideas. Here's to using more creativity in my life.  Here's to building up my creative endurance!

On another note, I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July weekend! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe