Shop Update

Wednesday, October 02, 2013



New items in the shop!  I was able to squeeze in some photo studio time before the sun went too far past the trees. 

I'm loving the color combinations of fall, as you can see.  They make me think of warm fireplaces, cozy sweaters, and cuddly blankets. 

The new gratitude journal is a great little something to bring along on your family trip this Thanksgiving.  Can you imagine all the pages filled up with your family's blessings?  That is surely something to cherish.  It may become a new tradition in my family to write a blessing every Thanksgiving.

I also added a new greeting card I made while channeling thoughts of autumn.  I purposely left it blank to give it several options.  It can be a birthday card, saying hello to a friend, or anything else!

Right now, I'm tidying up my little studio to get ready for crafting new holiday items.  Can't wait!   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe