Project Life: Weight Loss

Tuesday, August 20, 2013


My weight has always been something I've struggled with.  Over the last couple years, that struggle has gotten that much harder.  Part of it was being diagnosed with hypothyroidism which slows metabolism.  The other part was just not trying hard enough, I guess, to try and control it.  It's not that I didn't want to lose the weight.  I just couldn't find that something that I could keep at to make it work.

My two year wedding anniversary is coming up and I want to look and feel better for my husband.  I'm not going to make that drop off point by September 3rd, but I'm hoping that I'll be well on my way to creating a routine that will get me there.

So...this is where Project Life comes in.


I want to document all of this.  Something to keep me motivated and moving forward.  I think I've found the two things that work for me and I've made some progress already!  I haven't been this excited in a long time.


Seventy-seven pounds to go.  Bleh...cannot believe I've gotten to this point but at least I've marked it.  You're going down!  Since I started about a month ago, I've lost 5 pounds (4.6 if you're going to be exact).  And I'm ecstatic about it.  It took forever, but I got those first 5 to leave.


Today, I did the elliptical for 2 miles.  Not much, but it's been a couple of rough nights falling asleep.  As you can see, Netflix was keeping me company the whole time.  I hope that I can keep adding to my album more success stories.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe