Etsy Shop Update

Friday, August 02, 2013

Added a few new items to the ink & scissors shop today!  I've been working on getting photos taken and listings uploaded since product is piling up around the studio (aka my dining room).

I've been loving bright and fresh color combinations like those I used in these birthday tags.  Isn't it just perfect for a summer birthday?  Of course, with summer coming to a close, all those vacations we took need to be documented somewhere.  This 4x6 mini album is just the ticket.  Lots of empty pages to fill with fun photos and mementos.  And lastly, some new items to add into the supplies section.  These kraft cardstock doilies would look perfect on a brightly wrapped gift.  Doilies are my go-to item when adding an extra bit of flair to gift wrapping.  They provide such a cute backdrop to bows and accents. 

Off to take more pictures!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe