Back from another Long Hiatus

Sunday, July 28, 2013


So....it's been a really long while since I've updated on the blog.  I always have good intentions about being more consistent with posting, but that hasn't happened obviously.  Actually, it's been a really long while since I've felt remotely creative.  I have so many fun ideas going on in my head.  I just can never get around to really executing any of them.  Anyone else ever get into this kind of funk?  I've been in a creative slump for several months now, but I'm hoping to change things up to get things flowing again!

First on my list...start a new project.


In a couple of weeks, I will be doing a week-long road trip across the northern east coast.  Now, being the scrapbooker at heart that I know I am, I can't possibly begin that kind of epic journey without starting a travel journal.  This will be my first ever road trip with my husband and I just know we're going to have some fun memories!

I hope to blog about the creation of this journal and maybe kickstart my creativity again.  I hope you follow along!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe