Right Now

Tuesday, January 21, 2014



Right now...I just finished a day of teleworking, watching the snow start to fall outside.  Thankful that I had that option today.  It's going to be a cold one tonight.

Right now...I am in the middle of reorganizing my craft room yet again.  Organization is fun because I feel like I rediscover my craft supplies again, but it does feel neverending.

Right now...I am trying to decide when to start dinner.  I'm seriously craving my version of Panera's chicken and wild rice soup.  This time, I'm thinking potatoes will be a welcome addition.  Too bad I didn't have a chance to grab some leeks from the store yesterday.  Definitely will post the recipe here.

Right now...I have a new box of PTI stamps to play with tonight.  Can it be called an addiction when I find myself ordering every month even when I promise myself I'll hold off just this one time?

Right now...I am loving this quote by Pablo Picaso:  "The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls."  This is exactly how I feel when I walk into my craft room.

Right now...wishing a very happy birthday to Nestor's youngest sister, Erika.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe